Sunday, July 13, 2008

There was supposed to be a post yesterday k, but the internet screwed up on me and got me so devastated .... ):


Its 12:34 and I just got back from Michael and Tammy's wedding dinner (to be short, my mummy's friend's son's wedding dinner/patrick's brother's wedding dinner) which was damn cool. RAFFLES HOTEL OKAY.

Good thing they didn't serve shark's fin, if not the ecosystem will just crumble or something.


"I am an endangered species! Thankyou for not eating my fins! Have a wonderful celebration!"

Yes, we chinese are the culprits, so STOP EATING SHARK'S FIN! (the "fake" ones are fine, of course)



...MORE (nicer) Photos coming up soon, perhaps bundled with a recount of yesterday and today. Simply put, it had been a tiring week for me, and napfa training on thursday made everything worse - I can't laugh or sneeze without hurting any stomach muscles, I can't lift my hand without pain.


Was supposed to jog with terie in the evening, but my mom said I had to prepare for the wedding dinner so I couldn't make it in the end, dui bu qi and sorry! maybe we can jog tomorrow evening before my FTS (refer to previous posts) starts!

AIM FOR A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE GOGOGO!


The morning/afternoon was spent on FTS (again) and studying with ashley, kaiying and anna at eastpoint later on. I'm an emokid at times but woah, I actually memorized the QA stuff (spent the rest of the time doodling thanks to ashley who started it by asking me to draw a teddybear :p)




I'll bore you with more words so..do look forward to some pictures and recounts,

coming up soon :D




DID I SAY THERE WAS THIS GREAT SINGER AT THE WEDDING DINNER AND SHE SANG ENDLESS LOVE, CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE, CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU & L.O.V.E etc. (but these are my favourite ones :] )


L is for the way you look at me,
O is for the only one I see,
V is very, very extraordinary,
E is even more than anyone that you adore

(nat king cole)

No comments: